Any home remedies known for detox of pain killers (percocet and lortab)
I am 25 now and have been on pain killers of any kind since I was 18 due to a boyfriend who became my husband and the father of two of my children. He is in prison now for all the mistakes he made due to pain pills and nerve pills which I wont touch. I love percocets and when there is none of them I resort to lortabs. I am really trying hard to get over it but its sooooo hard. Especially when I have money. I can just buy them off the street. I dont even fool with a doctor because I will take them all and not have any for a drug test. Honestly there is really nothing wrong with me. No pain just induced by my addiction. I cant afford rehab and I dont want to be away from my children. But I want to be a better mom. I met someone who really loves me even though he knew I was hooked on pills. Someone help even advice will help.
I am 8 days clean and nt going to lie the first 4 days were hell. I dnt knw of any home remedies advil was nt even phasn my pain. Bt the 4 days of wd are so worth it. I am doing great and I didnt thnk I could do it.just believe n urself
So on a normal day how many mgs of percs do you take?  That information helps to figure out your route to clean time.  You can get clean much easier than you think. Honestly, I was so supprised when I made it.  I used this forum for support and suggestions.  Here are a few.  If you have decieded you want to stop, do it.  I remember in one of my rehabs (from alcohol that time)  they asked, "how could a person never suffer another hangover?"  We all had all sorts of ideas. BUT NOBDY in our circel suggested , DONT DRINK  hahah   So yes, don't take another pill if you are going through wds because it will just prolong them.  Plan on have symptoms like a bad flu for 3 or 4 days then you can count on each day getting alittle easier. Take baths to get warm or use microwavable heating elements to put in your shirt. Drink green tea and water to flush your body out. Take vitimans. Some here took the Thomas Recipe (find using search box)  exercise asap. It helps work out the toxins in muscles.  Go to a NA or AA meeting if you can. Post and read posts. Keep positive thoughts. Pray. Personally I believe there is power in the word so I read alittle each day. Pat yourself on the back when you are going through wds. Don't say I cant do this to my kids blah blah blah the addiction will make your mind race until your body and mind adjust to being without the numbing effect they are used to.   YOU CAN do it!!
do u still have withdrawls as of 8 days ?
No the physical wd are gne. I still have trouble going to sleep at nite. Bt I actualy feel btr than I have in a long time