Any mother's on here detoxing w/ little ones..
As some of you may know I'm on day 6 with no Tramadol and day 2 of no Vicodin. I have 2 little ones at home who are under the age of 4. Nobody knows about this addiction, except myself and my b-friend. We're detoxing together. Would like to know if there is anybody else out there in my situation? It's hard enough to detox, and then you have to worry about getting some good nights sleep to have energy the next day to care for the kids. Which by the way I've averaged about 4 hrs of sleep for the last 6 days. YIKES! I'm mentally & physically exhausted but I'm hoping and praying that it will only get better from here.

So any moms out there that are caring for little ones while going thru this crazy time?
I can more then appreciate your situation.  I have 2 boys ages 3 and 4.  Im up now cuz i cant sleep and my husband is planning on working tomorrow.  I can tell its going to be an interesting day.  Its awful.  I am on day 4 from some pain patches.  Cant think of how to spell what kind they are right now and im to tired to get up and look.  But not tired enough to sleep.  UGH!!!!
Anyway  Im with you Sunny881  its hard enough to detox not to metion doing it with babies who just want their mommys.  
Sad!
Tell you kids and family you have the flu..treat this like the flu..go get some theraflu, aleve, dayquil for daytime and stuff like that.  This will only last a few days try to make yourself as comfortable as possible with the OTC meds for flu so you can care for your children.  Tell family you are soooo sick with flu..and see if anyone will help by taking kids for an hour or two..good luck you can do it.