Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Anyone farmiliar w/ Rhodiola Rosea?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Anyone farmiliar w/ Rhodiola Rosea?

Doing a bit of research before my jump, and wondering if anyone has used Rhodiola Rosea? I believe it is similar to the L-Tyrosine. Thanks!
I tried it and it didn't do much
i havent tryed it myself but i have heard from others that it dosent make much of a differnece. p.s. i love your pic! cute dog!
Oh ok. I was just wondering, i was reading reviews & it would appear that during the low energy stages of wd's, it would come in handy!

Thank's for the comment about my baby Sadie, I just lost her Tues after 12 years, so it's been especially difficult. Unlike a pain I have ever felt, she was my heart. So thanks, she was a cutie pie, the silliest & cutest ever :) Julie