Bad Breathe after stopping cocaine
I used cocaine ( snort ) a lot this summer , and when I stopped 3 weeks ago I started to have this weirds bad smell in my mouth or nose , smell of burn or mucus , not quite sure.I'm getting paranoid about bad breathe , I started smoking marijuana after stopping the coke because it helps me thinking abotu something else.It's like this disgusting smell is coming out of my nose but i'm not sure as I dont have a particularly good oral hygiene , working on it , a lot right now.I have to point out I used cocaine a lot the past few years and I stopped multiple times for some monthes without having this symptom.I should see my doctor or dentist soon but right now i'm getting a little bit anxious because I met this girl and you know , I can't lose her over something this stupid I would kill myself ( not really )

Last question , do you thing if I take some mint the bad breath can be controlled during a date?
Anything minty would probably help.  Do you think fixing a symptom of a problem is better than working on the actual problem itself?
No i really want to fix the problem I just dont know what to do in order to acheive that
-the smell is your body's soft tissues detoxing from the toxic drug-it can last for a few months
-mints will help
-a LOT of water will help, every day
-apple cider vinegar will help move the toxins out faster as will lemon juice
-if  you stop smoking pot, you will also have an additional toxin ( well several) to detox from as well
-bad breath and body smells will continue until you clean out your system, the only thing is with pot because it carries a heavy scent, you will not notice
-your justification to smoke pot because of the smell is still an addiction, you have simply moved to a new drug