Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Bad Breathe after stopping cocaine
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bad Breathe after stopping cocaine

I used cocaine ( snort ) a lot this summer , and when I stopped 3 weeks ago I started to have this weirds bad smell in my mouth or nose , smell of burn or mucus , not quite sure.I'm getting paranoid about bad breathe , I started smoking marijuana after stopping the coke because it helps me thinking abotu something else.It's like this disgusting smell is coming out of my nose but i'm not sure as I dont have a particularly good oral hygiene , working on it , a lot right now.I have to point out I used cocaine a lot the past few years and I stopped multiple times for some monthes without having this symptom.I should see my doctor or dentist soon but right now i'm getting a little bit anxious because I met this girl and you know , I can't lose her over something this stupid I would kill myself ( not really )

Last question , do you thing if I take some mint the bad breath can be controlled during a date?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1432897_tn?1322963137
Anything minty would probably help.  Do you think fixing a symptom of a problem is better than working on the actual problem itself?
Blank
No i really want to fix the problem I just dont know what to do in order to acheive that
Blank
-the smell is your body's soft tissues detoxing from the toxic drug-it can last for a few months
-mints will help
-a LOT of water will help, every day
-apple cider vinegar will help move the toxins out faster as will lemon juice
-if  you stop smoking pot, you will also have an additional toxin ( well several) to detox from as well
-bad breath and body smells will continue until you clean out your system, the only thing is with pot because it carries a heavy scent, you will not notice
-your justification to smoke pot because of the smell is still an addiction, you have simply moved to a new drug

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank