Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Bentyl

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Bentyl

Is Bentyl addictive?  My son just got out of rehab and was given an Rx for Bentyl for stomach cramps..and we were referred to a specialist for further testing...Is it addictive?
i have no idea about this med.  try doing a google search on it and see what you get.  good luck to you and your son.  maybe you can get him to come read the stories here.  there is alot of wonderful support her.
Avatar n tn
thanks...I did google...and talked to the pharm...he said no....google...said very rare, but my sister in law was an addict and this was one of her problems...