Better Today
I am having a much better day today.  I had my women's bible study group last night and it just gave me a lot of hope.  I have not shared my addiction yet, but I am constantly reminded of God's grace and how he will not leave me.  (I hope this does not offend anyone.)  I WILL get clean for my daughter, but most importantly for myself.  Our time here is so limited and I don't want to waste another breath thinking about these stupid pills!

Beth
I am glad you feel better today...it will keep getting better and better...if you have a down day, just remember they pass...keep posting
way to go Beth.  that is wonderful.  God is good all the time lol
cathy
Isn't it amazing? After all our shortcomings its there, that grace? That peace he can give us that surpasses all understanding? How many days have you made it? I'm so happy for you, especially that you're turning in the right direction for help. Keep it up, we're here for you, I myself am on day #14, and needing some of that grace : ) Its great to have a place to get the support we need, keep posting....

Much Luv!!!
I used to go to a women's bible study group, too, and  I miss it so much.  Your post just got me thinking about doing this again....thanks so much.  How old is Emma?  My daughters are 13, 9 and 8, and I feel like you do - they deserve a good mom.  we can help each other stay encouraged, okay?  I am ready to leave these things behind.  I am on my third day of taking only 3 pills per day .  (Average was about 8 at the end...)  How are you doing - are you trying to quit, too?
I am tapering.  I was up to 35-40 and now down to 12.  I know it may not seem much but it is a lot to me.  My daughter is 2.  I was not supposed to be able to have kids so she is my miracle angel!!!  I am trying desprately to quit....I really want to be the person I was before.  But, I am not sure if I remember that person.  I have been on some form of a narcotic since I was 18.
down from all those to 12, woman that is huge...you are gonna do this...i feel it....keep on goin
cathy