Bloody Nose
I have searched everywhere for an answer to my question, and have yet to come up with anything beneficial. Hopefully after I explain my situation, someone can help!
I had used cocaine on occasion for about 3 months. I would say about 5 to 6 grams total within that three month period. I realized I didn't really need it to have fun, was wasting too much money, and it overall wasn't healthy, so I completely stopped. It has been two months since I touched it. The thing is, I am getting horrible nose bleeds from nothing. I had the occasional one when I was using cocaine, and thats one of the reason's that I stopped. But now I get probably three or more a week, from just lightly pushing on the outside of my nose. Sometimes it will start all on it's own. I have no idea what to do, if if this is even related to the cocaine use. I have tried cleaning it and using vaseline. Its just gotten to the point that I need to know if this is normal, or if I should see a doctor and maybe something else is going on? If anyone knows anything that might help, I would really appreciate it. Nothing else about my lifestyle has changed, and I am a pretty healthy person otherwise. Please help if you have any advice!!
research the internet. google is a great place to start. erowid.org has a lot of great information as well. i'm not sure that the cocaine abuse itself led to this, rather once incident in which you severely damaged something.
my ex husband nose bleed all the time...Even when he quit using..It was not heavy but enough that he had to put a compress and tilt his head back..
i am not with him no more so i have no idea how it is now, but i do know he has been clean at least 6 yrs...
r2r