Bone aches and No energy
I am coming off of percocets (10-15) 7.25/325 per day.  My last one of those was last weekend. Mon, Tues, Weds I took (5) 7.5/750 each day and Thurs, Fri and now today I am taking (6) 2.5/500.  I have also been taking a flexiril in the morning and at night.  I got in the hot tub on Weds and then again yesterday and that does seem to help but the main things that have been unbearable is the bone aches (I feel like they are going to snap in half when I stand up or pick something up) and the lack of energy.  I mean the mental cravings are definitely horrible but, the main is the bone aches.  I am supposed to be taking my kids (4 of them) to the zoo today and THEN to a birthday party and I just don't know if I can do it, it just seems impossible to get them ready, pack the car, walk the entire zoo, pack back up, go home get them all ready for the bday party,pack up yet again, go to the party....etc, etc...  But it is so unfair to them if I don't.  What am I supposed to say to them? "Mommy is a flippin loser hooked on pain meds so you can't have any fun bc I feel like Ima die, sorry kiddos"....... Hubby cannot get out of work today to help.  Any ideas on what I can do to get the energy up to get these kids out an about- Im feeling hopeless and it seems totally out of reach.
HI,

I know this is the last thing you want to hear but getting out today and moving around will really help. Exercise is so important. I wouldn't tell you if I didn't do it myself. It really helped. Take some Advil or Aleve and keep taking the hot baths. it just takes a while for your body to get back to normal.

And you're not a loser! We've all been through this. It gets better, I promise you, its worth it. The beginning is hard though. But you can do it. Walling is one f the best things you can do.

Good luck...
Melissa
You are a great person for quitting for you & your kids!! Congrats!! I had a chils to take care of when I quit and I couldn't seem to do it without Suboxone. It allowed me to live my daily life without w/d's. Don't get me wrong, I was also in AA meetings everyday for 8 months stratight, in therapy, in the gym, and busy changing old habits. The Sub gave me the energy to take care of my son and then I had to slowly wean off of it but I never had the aches and stuff like that. I know not everyone is a good candidate for Sub but for me, it was the only way I could quit and function.
Thay say the w/d's go away in 2 weeks but mine didn't that's how I ended up in a Sub treatment program. But if you can hang in there, these aches will go away it just may take awhile.
Don't knock yourself for what you can't do for your kids now. Praise yourself for taking care of yourself for the sake of your kids. Tell them Mommy is a bit sick but she's going to get better soon and will be able to do more with you then. Ask for patience and you'll get it!!
Good luck, keep doing what your doing!!!
Wow I know exactly how you feel, no energy and every step you take you feel as if you are moving through mud and fog.  Then the leg aches aer enough to drive anyone crazy.  I am on day 26 of coming off of Fenanyl and percs, and I finally am slowly getting energy and feeling back in my legs.  Honestly it stinks but you can get through it, and I know the last thing you want to do is to walk around, but you will feel better once you do.  Please Please drink lots of water water water..  A gallon of it (not all at once) but during the day.  Good luck and keep us posted.