CAN I TAKE SUBOXONE WITH CELEXA?
I went to a Suboxone doctor for the first time and he really never asked me If I was on any other medication. I take 40mg of Celexa a day and now I am on 16mg of Suboxone a day. My question is, is it ok to mix the 2??
This is something you need to discuss with your doctor.  Best to be safe.
If you are getting the subs from a dr. like I had, he didn't talk to me about other meds until I asked him specific questions and offered the info TO him.

I read the contraindication/med guide that came with the sub Rx and drew my own conclusions.  Celexa is a CNS (central nervous system) antidepressant and the med guide talks about that.  
I could not depend on my sub dr to tell me what I needed to know.

I found the whole experience disheartening to say the least.
I had 3 appts there:  the first time someone else talked to me (and that was inadequate at best), the last 2 appts the dr. talked to me for 15 min.
I never went back.....I IGNORANTLY jumped off the subs after 28 days and went thru horrible things due to my lack of knowledge and being too sick to research it myself at the time.  I was referred to this sub dr by my PA and had NO CLUE what subs even WERE!!  Bad experience for me.

I guess what I'm saying is to read your sub med guide yourself....then you will know what to ask and what YOU think.......it is your body and your decision.....they are to assist.......and some don't do it very well.

Glad you are posting and I wish you well on this new road in your life!
I would talk to the Dr that scribed the celexa,  I do all my Dring with the psych (list him as primary), If I have to see any other Dr's ie:the cancer surjury, I make sure they send info to the shrink, he seems to be the one who takes a personal interest and knows what does and does not go with psychiatric medications far better than a gp.