COCAINE
IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO MAKE YOU COME OFF COCAINE FASTER WHILE HIGH. 2) AND IS IT SAFE TO TAKE ANYTHING FOR A HEAD ACHE OR SINUS PROBLEM WHILE ON COCAINE. ITS NOT FOR ME, ITS FOR A FRIEND

try to take cold showers, and exsercise.. take wuteva ya like for the headache, i used darvocets. muscle relaxers will help take the buzz off, help ya go to sleep too. but the best bet is to stop messing with the cocaine! im a 26 year cocaine addict, and life is sooo much better without it. good luck to ya friend, steer em to an NA meeting....
Cocaine is an extremely fast drug to come off of.....it is dangerous to take anything to 'come down' when your body is speeding.
Benzo's work quite well aiding your comedown from cocaine.  This is the emergency room treatment for cocaine high related anxiety issues and although many people think otherwise it is very safe and affective.  Xanax, Valium, and Lorazepam are best.  I usually wait at least 30 minutes after last cocaine use before taking a pill.  I'm sure people will dispute this statement but do a little research on medical sites and you will see it is fact.
    The bottom line is Cocaine is a terrible drug that is hard to kick and you should focus your thoughts on quitting.
I am 22 years old and last week I ended up in the emergency room after having a heart attack. Thank to my friend that drove me there fast I'm still alive. All the tests showed that it was due to cocaine. I was a chronic user the past year and I was doing cocaine almost every week 2-3 lines each time to stay up and study. I never thought it would be so dangerous cause I have always been strong and healthy and I'm only 22. All I wanna say is stay away from the drug, you never know when it will be your turn. It is not a matter of if but a matter of when. Do not underestimate cocaine.
If coming down is what you want, time is on your side.  It doesn't take long to come down from a cocaine high (approx. 30-40 min.),

DO NOT exercise, or exert yourself in any physical manner.  These activities will only serve to prolong your unwanted buzz.  Besides, physical activity increases an already heightened heart rate.

Polyintoxication is never a good idea at the best of times, however, a beer (one, not ten) will act to slow the heart, thus, reducing the effects.  Marijuana will also serve the same purpose, although, the necessary moderation is hard to gauge.  
DO NOT take Tylenol or  Aspirin while on cocaine
j34
Time and then no more!!!. It does not take long to come off. Is it only coke or is there speed mixed with it,Don't mess with trying to come off of it you do NOT know what is all in it okay. I have heard orange juice for acid maybe that will help me coke. That is all I can suggest,do not substitute on drug for another does not make sense anybody in there right mind on an addiction abuse forum would suggest that???? Only my opinion
is there anything I can give my wife to calm her anger coming down off of meth coke or crack not sure which one just know shes was up for 4 days
Tim, you posted on a very old thread.   Go to the first page and start a topic of your own and ask your question there.    Then someone is more likely to see it.    Good luck.   Sounds like you are in a very bad situation.