Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Can stopping smoking weed make you miss your period?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I have smoked weed for the past 7 years every hour of everyday. I never went a day with out it. I just recently stopped at the end of april 2007 due to panick attacks I started getting from smoking. I was supposed to start my period may 22-24. It was really easy for me to quit. Could stop smoking weed make me miss my period or be late? Thank you to anyone who can help me!!
Avatar n tn
U know, that's a damn good question.  When I seen this post, I thought to myself "wow, i've never thought of that before" lol.  I don't know the answer to your question but I don't see why it wouldn't cause it to happen.  It would definitely cause enough stress for it to happen I would think.  Is it possible that you are pregnant at all?  If not, maybe the stress of it can cause it.  Good luck in finding an answer, I wish you the best.  Take care and god bless, Lil.