Can stopping smoking weed make you miss your period?
I have smoked weed for the past 7 years every hour of everyday. I never went a day with out it. I just recently stopped at the end of april 2007 due to panick attacks I started getting from smoking. I was supposed to start my period may 22-24. It was really easy for me to quit. Could stop smoking weed make me miss my period or be late? Thank you to anyone who can help me!!
U know, that's a damn good question.  When I seen this post, I thought to myself "wow, i've never thought of that before" lol.  I don't know the answer to your question but I don't see why it wouldn't cause it to happen.  It would definitely cause enough stress for it to happen I would think.  Is it possible that you are pregnant at all?  If not, maybe the stress of it can cause it.  Good luck in finding an answer, I wish you the best.  Take care and god bless, Lil.