Checking in
Got off work had dinner.. getting myself mentally prepared for the massive drilling and such at the dentist tommorrow.. Mouth issues in what got me into this pill mess. I am still on the taper wagon made a 2.5mg jump saturday will make another this weekend..I am almost there..If I wouldn't have let my anger get to me I would be done already..
I want to comment how important it is to support each other here no matter there choices.. we all have the same goal in mind.. whether its cold turkey that gets us there, tapering, or Suboxone or other replacement therapy. I don't want anyone here to feel judged for their personal choice on how to quit. I know I have felt judged for tapering and i would hate for that to happen to someone else and for them to get discourage.. Just something I notice in posts from time to time.
Hope everyone is having a great night..
How ever you stop is good, I have read posts here of the same people who have been tapering down since the four weeks that I have been here.

That is not tapering to stop, it sounds like your sincere and nothing I have said is targeted towards you.

You have to understand I tapered for three years, that is not tapering that is an addict making deals with him or her self.

Addicts also have very thin skin when there using, I don't mean to hurt anyone here.

I wish you the very best and hope you can  completely stop soon it will be the best thing that you ever did I promise you....

Good luck to you