Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Checking in
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Checking in

Got off work had dinner.. getting myself mentally prepared for the massive drilling and such at the dentist tommorrow.. Mouth issues in what got me into this pill mess. I am still on the taper wagon made a 2.5mg jump saturday will make another this weekend..I am almost there..If I wouldn't have let my anger get to me I would be done already..
I want to comment how important it is to support each other here no matter there choices.. we all have the same goal in mind.. whether its cold turkey that gets us there, tapering, or Suboxone or other replacement therapy. I don't want anyone here to feel judged for their personal choice on how to quit. I know I have felt judged for tapering and i would hate for that to happen to someone else and for them to get discourage.. Just something I notice in posts from time to time.
Hope everyone is having a great night..
Tags: Addiction