Chest tightness
Hi I am wondering if any of you have experienced chest tightness, or funny feeling in the pit of your stomach associated with withdrawals.  I am on day 6 of a massive decrease in dose (i'm tapering).  At about the same time everyday (before I would take the norco) I feel a tightening in my chest.  My pulse and blood pressure are fine??? Is this common for withdrawal?  What can I do to make it better? I'm trying not to take any ativan for it.  Thank you any support will help.
I don't know if this is common but it may be for you. Have you taken an antacid? Try that.

Try walking outside a little and breathing some fresh air. It's likely it is anxiety.
I take an antacid daily.  I just got on the treadmill for 20 minutes.  It seemed to help a bit while I was on but now it is back.  UGH!!! I hate this.