Chills
Is there anything over the counter that will get rid of the chills from wd's?   I am trying to get off these Oxycodone 15mg pills that I've been on since my surgery and I can't get over the chills. It keeps me going back since it's so strong. I use Gaba for anxiety and it helps a lot and Hylands for RLS but what about the chills? My doc wouldn't prescribe Clonidine so over the counter it must be.
I dont know of anything I wish I did .hang in there
You may have already heard this a bunch of times.. but warm baths really do help with the chills... if you are able for the first few days take time off from your daily responsibilities and soak in a nice warm/hot bath on and off... when you get out just dry off and put cozy pj's on and get right into a cozy bed or get nice and comfy on your couch... this does help with those horrible chills... best of luck to you... :)
i dont think over the counter stuff would be strong enough for you..If you have panadol and  stuff take that atm...Then go see GP, I'm sure they have the right meds for you...

Wear lots of clothes, keep warm, drink lots of fluids, stay home :)

Do you sweat too?  Magnesium helps..
try ipbrufen its a painkiller, but u might get dependent on them
ibuprofen is not a narcotic.  You will not become addicted to them.  They work as an anti-inflamatory and does help with pain.  

I am sorry I do not have any advice for you.  The chills/sweats are the worse.  The one poster is correct.  If you can't get clonidine then take TONS of baths and showers.  
oh yeah, HOT baths worked wonders for me while in WD's. If you have access to a hot tub, that would be even better. It allows you to sweat out the toxins.

good luck!
I never really found anything that would help the chills during withdrawal..Ativan helped me sleep, but my bed would be soaked with sweat by the morning..Maybe someone on here will be able to help you! Good luck and congrats on your decision!
can you ask your doctor for zanaflex its a muscle relaxer oddly enough I think it might help with the chills. I am sure it will help with the aches and pains to did wonders for me .
My GP wouldn't prescribe Clonidine.  I can't really take too many baths since I have a 3 year old son in my care. I don't really have too many days that I can take baths. Of course I may have the opportunity once a day to take a shower or bath like any other person but that will only help my chills for about 20 minutes a day, I guess I'll just have to suck it up. To answer the question asked, yes I do sweat heavily. I'll be soaking wet and freezing together.