Cocaine eye damage
Hello, last night I sorted about a gram of cocaine. Afterwords noticed my vision starting to act funny, slight distortions and slight double vision if I would look at things from a certain distance. I looked in the mirror and saw that my right was off center just slightly to the right. I am very alarmed by this. I have a doctors appointment but I'd be very grateful  for any advice. I very much hoping my vision isn't screwed but I have a bad feeling it is.
Good gracious, honey.  My best advice is to not do cocaine.  Or any drug for that matter.  I know  it's much easier said than done.  Please seek help before it actually kills you!
i notice benadryl screws with my eyes, so I guess anything can.
Do you want to get clean? You know you will need to, do it now before you ruin your life, please?

hugs,
Lily
I hope you are going to be honest with the doctor about this.  How often do you do coke?
Its probably the elevated blood pressure from the cokes stimulant effect...plays heck with the micro vessels and occular pressure within the eye. it should resolve on its own - - but take it as a warning!
Well, thank god my eye is better now. I've developed a healthy fear of going blind and wont be doing any more cocaine, put anything up my nose for that matter. thank you for your input.