Aa
A
A
Close
Cocaine eye damage
Hello, last night I sorted about a gram of cocaine. Afterwords noticed my vision starting to act funny, slight distortions and slight double vision if I would look at things from a certain distance. I looked in the mirror and saw that my right was off center just slightly to the right. I am very alarmed by this. I have a doctors appointment but I'd be very grateful  for any advice. I very much hoping my vision isn't screwed but I have a bad feeling it is.
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1696489 tn?1370825574
Good gracious, honey.  My best advice is to not do cocaine.  Or any drug for that matter.  I know  it's much easier said than done.  Please seek help before it actually kills you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2122807 tn?1340808753
i notice benadryl screws with my eyes, so I guess anything can.
Do you want to get clean? You know you will need to, do it now before you ruin your life, please?

hugs,
Lily
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
495284 tn?1333897642
I hope you are going to be honest with the doctor about this.  How often do you do coke?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Its probably the elevated blood pressure from the cokes stimulant effect...plays heck with the micro vessels and occular pressure within the eye. it should resolve on its own - - but take it as a warning!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Well, thank god my eye is better now. I've developed a healthy fear of going blind and wont be doing any more cocaine, put anything up my nose for that matter. thank you for your input.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources