Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Cocaine use.

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Cocaine use.

Don't have a question I have something to say. About cocaine!!!
ATTENTION!!! Man let me tell u some real **** son. I'm 35 yr old male. I did my thing fa yrs. and my nose started out w bleeding then the sores then the extreamly headaches that's unbearable. Real talk um going thru it currently. From using the triple anti to neo. To infalmatory Stuff. All the meds work n some sort of way but stupid me i kept using Along w the pain n at night and the early psrts of my days was bad cause um n pain N blowing my nose all day n night. Standing under the shower letting water run up my nose to blow out the junk. Yea I stop just recent cause it's painful. And I've had these sores n nasal problem a little over a yr now. I'm just starting to attempt to go into a healing process. The sores are all inside both nosrals I have two holes that lead to the other sided of each other. Once either they get real raw n hurts or form scabs crust that hurts the inside more so cause the nose is sensitive. Your nose as well as anyone else's probly has an infection in with the dr prescribe the meds and theyll start to work more than likely I'll need to revist to get more meds cause it's seems like a long process of healing. Be prepared to go thru the pain. Yea if u use cocain to dry out ur nose only take a few bumps then u can get to the scab to pick it out cause it hurt so bad at the time. If u use any more that u will keep worsening it. Trust me lady's and gentlemen I'm telling u this from real current experiences stop using now if u can. It was hard for me but **** it I'd rather stay heathy and alive. These nasal pains and headache and around the eye pains feeling like fluid around the head aint no joke. N I feel bad cause the people around u have to suffer also. Blowing n picking ya nose all night u can't sleep at all till ya body shuts down after all the pain n runny nose nights n mornings. COCAIN IS A HELL OF A DRUG LIKE SOMEONE SAID. THE ***** AIMT NO GOOD N THE END!!! It's sad I can't say to my ole lady n family what the real problem was but thank God I came to realize it was time to quite. Too much of anything will eventually cause u problems if u don't be mindful of the current and future case and effects. I could have lost everything a time or five if I wasn't in control some sort of way. I'm very successful n a way but far off cause I liked to party get high and **** the girls. Now that I'm changing some things my life will get a lot better. Make better choices people. Don't keep the choice to do cocain. I have pictures of the inside of my nose that I could sell to Dr.'s and universities that should scare off a cocain user I have pictures of buggers and hug scabs that shouldn't fit in you nose. If I could post them I would. It's real and I'm n a painful healing process massaging my head n face as I type people. STOP USING COCAIN PERIOD!!!!!
Cocaine does some real nasty stuff.  I hope you continue to stay in your recovery and that healing will continue~~~