Coming Off Several Meds All At Once
Any suggestions would be helpful.  Due to a personal finance crash, I am coming off Hydrocodone, Cymbalta, Ultram, and Lyrica all at once.  I'm tapering off but it's not feeling very good.  I've been off Ultram for a couple of days.  I've tapered from 90mg Cymbalta to 30Mg in approximately one week.  I've dropped from 40mg of Hydrocodone a day to 20mg.  I haven't had to reduce the Lyrica yet but I will soon.
If I were you I would talk to my Doc about coming off all of these meds at one time. Maybe he will help with a taper schedule OR if these are meds you need he may be able to arrange for you to get samples from the office from timt to time. But regardless, I think you should ask your Doctor if this is safe to do together...just to be on the safe side!!
u should ask ur dr for help...lyrica is not physically habitforming nor cymblata as a rule...do insteada doin a cash course...slow down a bit..u shoulda tapered the trams but u say u r done...no sense in back-tracking to taper now...concentrate on the vikes....and post for help...read the health pages..lots of good info there such as the thomas recipe...exercise rox as well...aftercare is wonderful/find a meeting near you...talk to ur dr and be safe
I take cymbalta and you cannot come off it c/t. Continue to taper and consult with your dr. I did take lyrica and stopped it c/t and i was fine. So you should be ok with that one. Tapering off any drug is a yucky process. There will be some discomfort. MAybe do one at a time??
Never Never go CT on a SSRI which Cymbalta.Continue to taper.
Plus you should never used trams with a SSRI so its good you stopped taking them. Your going to be on a rollercoaster with your emotions so just know its normal but if you get anykind of thoughts of checking out that come from no where you call a hotline first thing.
Peace
I agree with what you just posted here. You should definately NEVER go CT on an SSRI.