Curious About Long Term Effects
I have heard of a perforated septum and deviated septum- Can these things lead to a feeling of your eye starting to sink in (it totally is not noticable to look at) its just a slight feeling. What is that all about? AND from there can it cause more damage to your ear drums? Like having a popping or clicking sound when blowing by nose. I would appreciate any advise- insurance issues, surgerys, natural healing, but please dont say to me to stop doing cocaine. Dont get me wrong, I have no regrets but I have quit am still dealing with the results and would like to know as much as possible. Thank you for your help!
Congratulations on quitting.I don't have the answers for you,never really did much coke,but there are people here that do.I know gizzy may be able to help you out,but I don't think he's on right now.You could send him a pm,he is a great person and would be more then happy to help if he could. Good luck to you.Hang in there........Peace.....Kim
I have had a deviated septum probably since before you were born and I'm no worse for it, not to say to you to ignore it. If it's bothering you I would check it out. As always be honest with your dr. he or she has heard it before.

Downey
Your nasal cavity, sinuses, ear canals and eye drainage systems all lead to one place...the throat.  If you have problems with your septum it can make you have those feelings in your ears, and eye.  Not really a medical emergency, but it can start causing you a bunch of sinus infections and that can be really painful and eventually lead to requiring surgery.  Just watch your nasal drainage (when you blow your nose), if it's nasty green or yellow, you need to see a doctor.  Using saline nasal drops can help keep it clean too.  Best of luck, and congrats on quitting the coke! that's hard