Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
DAY 16....yeah!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

DAY 16....yeah!

ok, it's now officially almost the end of DAY 16 off of hydros......woooooooohooooooo!!!!  i FINALLY got some much-needed sleep last night (although i woke at 4 a.m. and tossed and turned for the next 2 hours, ick, can't wait until that disappears).....and maybe that's why i had a bit more energy to actually do some things today.....wow, can't believe it took 16 days to get here.....i swear, it's still a battle, and it feels more like i've been doing this for 16 MONTHS instead of only 16 days.....but i'm hangin' in and so is Allesandra'smom.....let's give a big CONGRATS to her, as she's on DAY 16 as well......way to go Michelle.....you rock, girlfriend!l.....and let's keep goin' and goin' and goin' until we CAN say we're 16 months clean :-)  but in the meantime, it's still day to day for us (also minute by minute at certain times).....but we're trekkin' along and trying to stay focused on the light at the end of this tunnel.....to everyone out there just starting out on this challenging journey (the most challenging of my life, i'd rather go thru labor and have a baby!!!!!), you CAN DO IT.....i dont' know how i got here to day 16.....God's grace and takin' it minute by minute.....but by God's grace most of all....thanks, just wanted to vent :-)
Awwwwww, hun, you have been a huge support for me and I can't thank you enough.  I haven't made it to day 16 in a long time but this time it's different as you know.  Way to go girl!!!!!!!!!  You sound so much better.  I'm so proud of you my friend, keep it up and yup, soon we'll both be saying we are 6 months clean, then 16 months, and so on and so on.  I'm so happy to be doing this right along with you.  Thanks Kimmie, luv ya girl and we CAN continue to do this!!!!!!!
Dancing  here!!!! Happy Feet!!!

T.
A BIG WV YEEEEHAWWWW!!!! Hey keep it up it will jus git gooder, and gooder and Gods Grace is Great aint it!!
WAY TO GO you two!!!  So happy that you are both doing so well!  Keep believing in yourself and being here and you'll be stronger and stronger every day!  Hugs, Janet
congrats i am on day 20 and its been a long strange hard journey but so worth it i am Happy Dancing to Led Zeppelins Kashmeir so join in it just gets better and better keep up the great work