Aa
A
A
Close
DAY 25!!!!!!!!!!!
im on day 25 clean. im getting really stressed out. i dont think im gonna get everything done for the wedding. there is sooooooooooo much to do and so little time, its only 9 days away. but one thing is im enjoying doing it clean. finaly getting some good sleep the past 2 nights. last night i actually didnt wake up in the middle of my sleep. wahooooooooo. im so happy about that. things are getting better and better for me. and like i said before, dont get me wrong i have my hards time during the day, but i try my hardest just to focus on the good so i can sit there and be lke look what good is happing,not the little here and there tuff things that happen. i am determine to stay clean from here till i die of old age of natural causes.

xoxoxo
<3 chrissy
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
i forgot to ask, i need some advice if the way im doing it is ok? im on sub and im sappost to take 8mgs twice a day, 16 in all. well i dont do that i take it as i need it, so i dont get addicted, and when i say need it i mean when i cant stand the wds anymore, well everyday the time between the doses is getting longer, and longer, and i just took my sub about 10 mins ago, and last time i took it before that was yesterday at 10:30 in the morning. is it ok the way im doing it? and why is it that the time between each dose is getting more and more?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
611067_tn?1279065256
Congratulations for Day 25!!!! You're doing awesome!!!!

I'm getting excited for your wedding day for you!!!! I know it's stressful, but you can do it.  I can tell from what you've already told us about you that you are a STRONG woman!  I believe in you and you will get through this wonderful, yet stressful time.

As for the way you are coming off the Sub, if you are not having withdrawals - perhaps it's okay.  Maybe you should call your doctor and tell him/her what you're doing and see if they think it's okay!

Good luck honey!!!!
Comment
Cancel
611067_tn?1279065256
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
621711_tn?1223574204
congrats! your are doing great! :)
Comment
Cancel
621711_tn?1223574204
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm also on sub and I'm certainly no expert, but to answer your question about why the doses are getting further and further apart - I would think because the sub, being such a strong opiate, is building up in your system.  It has a very long half-life.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
why would you need to take 16 mg of sub a day anyway? So how much are you taking? Why would there be a problem only taking sub once a day and letting the time goet longer in between? That to me,seems like a good thing. The least amount you can take to keep the w/ds away would be the way to go and if you can wean off the sub completely..even better. Sub does have along 1/2 life so it is building up in your system. Good luck to you..when' the wedding.?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
my perc addiction was really eally bad. i would take 3 to 5(depending on how many i had) every 2 to 3 hours, i would wake up to take it. im sappost to take 16 mgts a day but i would say the most i have taken would be like 16 and i think that was once. the wedding is in 9 days sunday sept 28. im so excitied.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
563594_tn?1309586732
so happy for you! I'm sure your wedding will be awesome, and you better post pictures! :)
Comment
Cancel
563594_tn?1309586732
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
dont worry there will be pleanty of pi cs, im actually about to post some pics of my kiddies in about 5 mins
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
DAY 25!!!!!!!!!!!
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703