Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
DAY 5 FINALLY

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

DAY 5 FINALLY

quik addiction recap....i started takin hydrocodone 2-3 years ago maybe 1 to 4 per month...as time went by it turned to 1 to 4 per week then it was recently 3 to 4 a day for about 5 or 6 months....

im finally at day 5 and i definately feel alot better. i slept for about 10 hours(thats really good considering the max was 4 hours in the past 4 days) my sleep shedule is a lil messed up but im gonna stay up till about 9 tonight since i slept all day yesterday from 10am to about 8 or 9 PM.

my energy is still low and my eating is gettin better. can someone maybe gimme a list of what vitamins i should take to help me feel a little better? im kind of depressed still but thats gettin alot better as well. what else should i do to get my eating back to normal because i have lost some weight(or body mass because i didnt weigh myself)
i am a certified personal trainer and also in nutrition...read below i know it might seem like alot, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message and ill answer you any questions, also on the doses if you'd like

at this point you cant start with l-tyrosine and vitamin b6 will give you the energy you will need, i also suggest you get a good multi-vitamin and multi-mineral with at least 100% of the metals like copper, magnesium, zinc,phosphorus, and potassium(though this might be hard to find) just buy some banannas like i did :)....

also vitamin c is very good good for your immune system right now and you need plenty of it, also buy fish oils or flax seed oil(i personally like fish oils better from my experience) to get your accential fatty acids that we need and dont get enough from regular food, umm you also should get milk thistle wich is to cleans out the liver and is needed after the abuse we all have done...and id say lastly a complete anti-oxidant vitamin with all the essencial anti-oxidents, you can ask someone at a gnc or vitamin shop and theyll point you in the right direction..

you body needs to rebuild now so eat healthy, include healthy protiens like chicken, fish, and eggs...i would avoid red meat for at least 3 weeks (so i heard its not good after detox).  eat as healthy as possible including complex carbohydrates(brown rice, whole wheat bread, sweet potatoes, or anything whole wheat, pasta, ect..)  also make sure to eat raw fruits and veggies...we need the building blocks for our bodies now wich include the aminos and vitamins and we need them more then ever..oh and try and stay away from the sweets and soda as much as possible, its not bad you just want to keep your body healthy.  oh and excercise as soon as feel like you can!! thats very important..
thank you very much...hopefully i can find a store that is open today to get most of that...i really appreciate u spendin time to write that all down for me
thats no problem at all....im actually on day 5 also, go figure i love to be healthy, yet on the other hand ive been killing myself with pills...

keep it going and stay strong and dont get sucked back in like i did so many times...your doing great.

_Ron
im never gettin sucked back in again i cant go through that again. its to painful and to emotional. i wish u lots of luck to.jus think u will only feel good for a couple hours but bad for along time after
Use the Thomas Recipe.  There's a link to it at the bottom right.