Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
DAY 8 WHOO!!! HOOO!!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

DAY 8 WHOO!!! HOOO!!!

Hey up and trying to get going this morning but I fill like the mornings is the hardest for me, I usely took my tram as soon as I got up and by the time I got the boys to school I was on a role FULL OF ENERGY!!! So the mornings are the hardest. So as soon as noon time hits I am usually fine but I come home and look at my house and think I got to get started.  But i am proud of day 8 of being free and my husband tells me all the time he is proud of me, but he doesn't relize what im going through, he takes tram for cronic (chronic) pain and i told him the day his dr. takes him off of it I will run away for at least a week cause it is so hard, but I hope everyone has a beautiful day got to get started sun is shinning warm weather, and then I promise the boys i would come eat lunch with them,so got to get started!!!
Tags: day 8
Glad to see you have a positive attitude and sense of humor.  Wishing you continued success, peace and strength . . . Deb