DAY 8 WHOO!!! HOOO!!!
Hey up and trying to get going this morning but I fill like the mornings is the hardest for me, I usely took my tram as soon as I got up and by the time I got the boys to school I was on a role FULL OF ENERGY!!! So the mornings are the hardest. So as soon as noon time hits I am usually fine but I come home and look at my house and think I got to get started.  But i am proud of day 8 of being free and my husband tells me all the time he is proud of me, but he doesn't relize what im going through, he takes tram for cronic pain and i told him the day his dr. takes him off of it I will run away for at least a week cause it is so hard, but I hope everyone has a beautiful day got to get started sun is shinning warm weather, and then I promise the boys i would come eat lunch with them,so got to get started!!!
Glad to see you have a positive attitude and sense of humor.  Wishing you continued success, peace and strength . . . Deb