DAY 9 UPDATE!
I CALLED MY BOSS AND ASKED IF I COULD COME IN LATER AND I WENT IN TODAY, BECAUSE SHE WAS SHORT ANOTHER PERSON THAT GOT HER SECOND DWI.  I FEEL BAD FOR HER.  I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW.  SHE'S 12 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME.  I WENT THROUGH IT AROUND THE SAME AGE AS HER.  
I JUST REALIZED, TALKING ABOUT THIS MADE ME REALIZE HOW FAST TIME FLYS BY.  I WAS IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW AND AFRAID OF GOING TO JAIL, ESPECIALLY FOR MY SECOND FELONY.  THE DAY I WENT TO SEE WHAT THE MAXIMUM I WAS GOING TO GET FROM THE JUDGE, I FELT SO CALM.  I KNEW GOD WAS ON MY SIDE.  IT WAS SO UNBELIEVABLE, THE JUDGE GAVE ME PROBATION AND COMMUNITY SERVICE.  WHEN I WENT BACK FOR THE FINAL SAY IN WHAT I WAS GONNA GET, THE JUDGE SAID TO ME, HE COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS NOT SENDING ME TO JAIL.  I KNOW GOD WAS INTERVENING THAT DAY!!!  ANYWAY, THIS IS HELPING ME TO REALIZE, I WILL LOOK BACK AT DAY 9 AND SAY, THAT WAS SO LONG AGO!!!

I AM FEELING A LITTLE ANXIOUS RIGHT NOW.  I DRANK KAVA TEA AND SLEEPY TIME TEA AND AM GETTING A LITTLE OF THE "ANXIETY TO THE CORE OF MY CHEST" FEELING!  LOL!!!!  I JUST WANT TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT!!!!  LA-LA-LA!!!  I NEED TO CALM DOWN!!!!  I'M FEELING A LITTLE GOOFY TOO!  I GUESS FROM BEING SO TIRED!!!  

IT'S OK, I KNOW I WILL LIVE!!!  AND LIVE TO TELL OF THE MAGNIFICENT FEET I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

The all caps makes it seem like you're yelling at us.
Not sure what you're talking about but congrats on day 9! Keep up good work
I AM JUST ANXIOUS AND WOUND UP AND THIS IS THE WAY I EXPRESS HOW I AM FEELING!