Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
DAY 9 UPDATE!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

DAY 9 UPDATE!

I CALLED MY BOSS AND ASKED IF I COULD COME IN LATER AND I WENT IN TODAY, BECAUSE SHE WAS SHORT ANOTHER PERSON THAT GOT HER SECOND DWI.  I FEEL BAD FOR HER.  I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW.  SHE'S 12 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME.  I WENT THROUGH IT AROUND THE SAME AGE AS HER.  
I JUST REALIZED, TALKING ABOUT THIS MADE ME REALIZE HOW FAST TIME FLYS BY.  I WAS IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW AND AFRAID OF GOING TO JAIL, ESPECIALLY FOR MY SECOND FELONY.  THE DAY I WENT TO SEE WHAT THE MAXIMUM I WAS GOING TO GET FROM THE JUDGE, I FELT SO CALM.  I KNEW GOD WAS ON MY SIDE.  IT WAS SO UNBELIEVABLE, THE JUDGE GAVE ME PROBATION AND COMMUNITY SERVICE.  WHEN I WENT BACK FOR THE FINAL SAY IN WHAT I WAS GONNA GET, THE JUDGE SAID TO ME, HE COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS NOT SENDING ME TO JAIL.  I KNOW GOD WAS INTERVENING THAT DAY!!!  ANYWAY, THIS IS HELPING ME TO REALIZE, I WILL LOOK BACK AT DAY 9 AND SAY, THAT WAS SO LONG AGO!!!

I AM FEELING A LITTLE ANXIOUS RIGHT NOW.  I DRANK KAVA TEA AND SLEEPY TIME TEA AND AM GETTING A LITTLE OF THE "ANXIETY TO THE CORE OF MY CHEST" FEELING!  LOL!!!!  I JUST WANT TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT!!!!  LA-LA-LA!!!  I NEED TO CALM DOWN!!!!  I'M FEELING A LITTLE GOOFY TOO!  I GUESS FROM BEING SO TIRED!!!  

IT'S OK, I KNOW I WILL LIVE!!!  AND LIVE TO TELL OF THE MAGNIFICENT FEET I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

The all caps makes it seem like you're yelling at us.
Not sure what you're talking about but congrats on day 9! Keep up good work
I AM JUST ANXIOUS AND WOUND UP AND THIS IS THE WAY I EXPRESS HOW I AM FEELING!