DEAR GOD THIS IS HARD!!
Hey everybody, i'm on day 4 and I am fighting like h e l l with the demons in my head. i know it will get better, it has to!!!!! I'm taking everyones advice, hot baths, ativan when needed, nyquil at night, vitamin, etc. I just want to pick up the phone RIGHT NOW and make that deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I won't, I promise) Good Lord my body and mind are fighting me today!!!! and on top of all this, I have a head cold. YeeeeHaaawwww! Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. I'll have to change my user name to NOT a Pill Popper in AL!
hope everyone is ok tonight!
cya, pill
Vent, vent, vent! As long as you're typing you can't pick up the phone!! ;)

You're doin' great! We're with ya all the way!  

~feel a hug~

Shelly~
floating away in poulsbo, Wa! =)
Hey there girlie!  Sorry, but I don't know much about your story.  Congrats on making it to and nearly through day 4.  Your about to come over that big hill and tomorrow you should feel a noticeable difference.  If you read my journal there is an entry under cold turkey anyone.  It is pretty much a play by play of what I encountered and what helped.  Hopefully you can take something from it that aids in your recovery.  I am so happy for your decision and persitence in sticking with it.  Love and Strength to you!
I have read your entries and they have helped me tremendously. the one about PAWS makes me shiver. scary to think what these things did to me. I'm fighting the good fight as everyone one is here tonight. my story is mostly the same as others, i had dental work done about 8 or 9 months ago, and "I realized how good I felt when I took that pill!" before that, i would throw them in the garbage because they would have already expired. now, that demon you talk about in "cold turkey anyone" is really on my back. thanks for the hugs and prayers, i'll need them tonight!!
pill