Aa
A
A
Close
DIZZINESS/Feel like I'm going up and down. is is the xanax w/d or the hydro? what to do???
I am over 50 days clean from a 5/day 10/750 hydrocodone and 2/.05 alprazolam (xanax) RX for back pain and anxiety. I did a 7 day detox at an inhouse facility. I was fine until i left the facility. I then had chills, diarea, lost 10 lbs., DIZZY, heart rate over 100 for about 1 1/2 weeks. I am feeling better, EXCEPT, i am still SOOO DIZZY!!! also, i am craving SUGAR, but trying like crazy to control it. What can i do about the vertigo dizziness that lasts ALL DAY???? HELP! I feel like i'm going up and down constantly.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Can you get to an MD? Sounds like you need a professional. Could be many reasons for what's going on.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
jyv
can you get to n MD or emergency ?  How long was your addiction or use?  There are a lot of unstated facts here. Dont wait to get Med attention  GO. jyv
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Question: I was clean for 72 days Norco 10/325. I was sora about 2weeks ago after physical activity. I took 11 over a 7day period, the most being three in one day.

Will I go through complete withdrawal again?

I do feel out of it but not like I did initially.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources