Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
DOING THE TWO STEP

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

DOING THE TWO STEP

kicking 10 yr vic.habit low dose 3 pills x 7.5 mg a day i get through a few  days and pick at a half pill to exercise witch is a big part of my life ..i cant seem to get through the fatigue it has been 14 days and i have nibbled on three vic on different days  so three diff. days with 1 vic in me will i get through sleep still ***** hardly none and more nervous and jittery now... is the nibble killing my efforts????  
Yes it is. You gotta put them down for good. Flush whatever you have left and get through. Exercise by itself will help you feel better faster. Just cut the workout in half for now and work your way back up. The goal is to be healthy right? So taking a pill to workout seems counterintuitive. The reasons our addict brains come up with to use is endless. Don't listen!
Yeah,bad idea,I quit cold turkey over the summer for 11 days and my mind actually made me believe that now I can get some more pills and just take 1 or 2 a week for kicks,I've been taking up to 5 to 15 pills a day since my mind lied to me,I now have 6 days in and I'm not listening to my mind any more it will make you come up with any reason in the world to keep taking them.you have to get rid of them and walk before they make you run.
update to whom ever pill free for 15 days i stiil feel like **** and i am waiting to sleep but it was worth the week or so of horror
Good for you!!! Sleep will eventually return, hard to say when, but it does.  Congrats and good luck!!!
day 65 still clean
65 days clean
65 days still clean
Hey there!! Congrats on 65 days!! Be proud. I wish ya the best!!~Sherry
65 days!!! Whoo Hoo dude! That is awesome. I am happy for you and all you've done. You're a warrior. Keep up the good work. How'd you finally do it? And how are you feeling?
thanks..i  just went to na and took all the suggestions they gave me  
and did florida ironman clean yesterday
Good for you dude! You made the best possible decision! Keep working it at the gym and the meetings!