Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 1 with elimidrol!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 1 with elimidrol!!

I have been taking norco 10/325 for the past 3 years.. unlike alot of you i didn't have a big surgery.. i took them to numb some things in my life. I hid it from everyone.. Even people i got them from didn't know they were for me.. its something i have battled with..I got to the point where I'm just done with it taking 6 pills a day when you don't have a script is very expensive. Plus that's money i took away from my family. I don't even take them anymore for the high i take them to not get sick. I didn't know when i first started taking them that you could get addicted. I learned real fast though when i tried to stop the first time. I am a mom to 3 boys and i work full time so i know going through wd was not going to be easy. i came across elimidrol. I like what i read so i bought the day time and night time formulas.  Took my last pill yesterday morning. When i got home from wk yesterday my package was at my door. I drank the day time one and within 15 minutes i felt pretty good i was even able to eat dinner. I took the night time one before bed and fell asleep fast. I did still wake up on and off with hot flashes. I could have taken another scoop of the night one but its pretty gross lol.. woke up at 7 took the day time one i feel pretty good!! I even ate a bagel!. I stayed home from wk today to relax and see how this goes. Its not a miracle but it does help alot!! The taste is the only thing i do t like. I almost threw it up this morning.. i was wondering if anyone else has taken it and mixed it with juice??
Hi. I was considering buying this. Does it help with the crawling skin and hot/cold? Glad you are doing well!
I am in your exact boat, just started taking pain pills recreationally, and become addicted. Probably started over 10 years or more ago. I didnt have a script that I got addicted to either. Im back on day 1 of recovery after a 3 month binge. This time is the first I have read about elimidrol, and found some info yesterday about it. Every review I have read is positive and seems to help moderately. I"m going the vitamins, exercise, and water route. I also want to clean up my diet to feel better. Best of luck to you, it can definitely be done. I too was spending close to $1000/month on the pills...now that is hard to look at. I have a daughter and a wonderful husband that I was pretty much stealing this money from because I was wasting it. Hang in there, right now you are further than yesterday.
Hi! It does help with the crawling skin and hot flashes.. i notice im still getting the chills a little but im going to go choke down another scoop lol. I had to wait because i ate.. you have to wait a hour to take more if u eat. They prefer a empty stomach. I am going to try it with juice.. the taste isn't horrible its kinda chalky from all of the vitamins that are in it..I still feel a little sluggish but im up cleaning the house and trying to stay busy :)
Hi!! My boyfriend went through my phone and saw i was getting them. He had a feeling because my paychecks were always gone.. He was mad at first but now is totally in my corner! He wants me to stop as much as i want to.. I live in california if u buy them on the street they go for $5 a pill... that adds up real fast.. elimidrol is kind of expensive $75 for the daytime  and $75 for the night i do reccomend taking them together. With shipping i paid $163 i believe.. better then spending it on pills!. I am now giving my boyfriend my paychecks every week so i am not tempted. I know there is a end to this madness i just have to get there.
I was taking them from my disabled husband, Oxy and Percocet for the better part of 8 years. Want this done!
Junip: My boyfriend gets norcos due to being run over by a truck a few years ago.He has permanent leg and jaw damage and will probably have to take them forever. He is very anti medicine and only will take 1 if he is hurting to the point of tears. He doesnt even take them every day, but i was taking his then i would tell him he flushed them because he also takes ambian once in awhile to be able to sleep and not have nightmares. He gets amnesia when he takes the ambian.  He has really bad ptsd from the accident because someone else  was also hit by the truck to and was killed. So it makes me feel even more horrible that i was taking his and he would run out and was left in pain all the time.. its a vicious cycle that im ready to be done with.  I just took another scoop of elimidrol.. got it down then threw it right back up..i dont know what to do to keep it down grrr
I am so sorry to hear that your boyfriend suffered such an awful trauma! That is terrible.  My husband was an extremely active, athletic man but has bad genetics and bone issues along with sports injuries and has now had 5 back operations and getting hip replaced in July. He is in chronic pain and has been unable to work the past ten years. He, too, is very anti-drug and only takes half of his meds. His mom and sister abused meds (have same chronic issues but definitely misuse) and it totally disgusts him. Meanwhile, me, his wife and a distinguished professional has been a high functioning addict for nearly a decade, heavier use the past 4-5 years. I just want to be free and be the wife and mom my kids deserve and keep thriving in my career. I have also lied and manipulated him and it sickens me.
Wow junip I can relate with you. I'm a functioning addict, and would steal from any family member or replace pills with similar looking ones. I have not functioned at full capacity in so long. I am a professional as well with an MBA. We will like we have to keep the world together, and we can't do it on our own graces. So many of us can relate. We don't have to be perfect. I want to be clean and sober watching my daughter grow up. She is 1 1/2 and I"ve watched her through clouded eyes this far. Thanks for sharing your story.
Thank you, too, for sharing your story! You are so right; we put so much pressure on ourselves and put our welfare last and while we are lucky to have functioned for so long we are truly not present. My twin boys are 5 and they are starting to pick up on tensions between my husband and I regarding my addiction. I want better for all of us.  We will do this!
I'm starting to feel like i cant do this. I feel so horrible right now.. if i would have known this was going to happen i would have never started taking them.. i cant keep anything down not even the elimidrol.. i have no energy and trying to take care of 3 kids youngest being 2 1/2 is wearing on me... ugh i hate this
You CAN do it!!!
Trying, how many pills were you taking a day? What are you feeling? Maybe someone will have suggestions to help you through whatever you are feeling right now. Hang in there...I know it is SO hard!
Oh my story is right there with you guys almost to a T! Per nausea--- there is an OTC medicine called Dramamine it's for motion sickness. It's very familiar to the nausea med phenergan, if you have ever taken it. Try the Dramamine if you can, it works like wonders I promise!! When I got up this am on day 3 I thought I was going to die. Then I was okay, now I am getting irritable. If I can push through, then I know you can too!!
Junip, i was taking 6 pills a day.. i tried to taper but its hard to do when you know you have them.. if it wasnt 105 out i would probably be sitting in our hot tub lol.. as soon as my boyfriend gets home from wk im going to take a nap and see if that helps.. Thank you for all of your kind responses!!!
Tapering is SO hard unless someone giving to you; my husband would and does give me them. You CAN do this!!! Try to sleep when he comes home. If it cools off later the hot tub might do wonders. Hang in!
Dedicated, congrats on day 3! Your attitude is great! You are all motivating me.