Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 10 I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 10 I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 10 from going c/t off 25mg. of methodone. I finally did it,I haven't had 10 days clean since I started popping pills to many years ago.Last night my husband told me he couldn't believe it either,he thought forsure I would start freaking out and either run for pills or back to the clinic.My usual clean time was about 10 hours as soon as I started feeling sick it was all over. I can tell you that I wish I would have had it in me to quit the pills,because quitting the methodone is a much more painful experience. I still have a long road ahead I know,but at least I'm walking it with alot more clarity.Thankyou all sooooo much,you are a huge part of my success so far. Blessings.
You are doing great!  I really wish I could have been around to talk with you through your worst times...I have a feeling you got all the support, info, compassion, etc.!
Getting off methadone requires alot of you, but the rewards are overwhelming.
I hope to get to know you better as we continue on this journey.
Peace
kim 10 days is so awesome.  mentally its like wow 10 days.  it helps alot.  keep fighting victory will be yours and you will be free.  keep posting the forum is a lifesaver.  i know it saved mine. lol  
congrats on day 10. you sound like your in good spirits. i don't know nothing about methadone other than it's a bitc h to come off of.  you have done great and should be very proud of yourself. best of luck.
10 days is great!! You are doing an awesome job!!! Be proud of yourself! You deserve it so much!! I am so happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Flippin fantastic good job