Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 12 now day 13

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 12 now day 13

Last night only got up twice for my peeing problem. Sorry for bringing that up again! But at least it wasn't every hour. So hopefully that will also continue to get better. Yesterday was better then today. I felt a little motivated around the house. Today not so much. I'm really dragging again. I thought that I turned a corner yesterday and it made me so happy!  Now for my other problem I'm smoking way to much and I'm feeling it in my breathing. I would not go out and buy them but my boyfriend smokes. I know not a good idea to start another addiction. I never really was a smoker when I was younger. I tell myself stop it, but I also think I can only deal with one thing at a time. My boyfriend about 20 years ago did it all. The worst for him was the benzo wd and 1 month rehab. He has stayed clean and sober ever since. He says he only has 2 vices left coffee and cigarettes and at this time will not quit. I know that is not my problem. I guess I'm just venting. I need to stop the cigs.  I'm also yawning a lot today. I was up at 7am and went back to bed at 11am watched some tv now I'm up again and just trying to move. I was watching the Andy Griffith show and got a little teary eyed since he is no longer with us. I grew up with that show, great show!  Any advice would be much appreciated. I wish everyone a Happy 4th!
Congrats on day 13 keep it up.
Congratulations. You are almost over the hump. Try to eat healthy. Keep your body fueled. As far as smoking, well take one thing at a time, but if you aren't a long time smoker, quit when you can. It's another deadly habit.
Thank you quitnoxys and kyle, My breathing is better I think it was because I was outside and the heat got to me. But I plan on quitting! I'm eating well and I'm drinking protein shakes. I feel better since I last posted. I guess it will up and down for awhile. Still no cravings. Reading the posts helps a lot and makes me not want to go back there.