Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 12 off Suboxone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 12 off Suboxone

Feeling alot better.  Still having some problems sleeping.  Other than that I'm not feeling bad at all.  Still waiting for that energy to come back.  Another week or so I hope.  Hope everyone is pushing forward!  Back to work...
congrats to you on getting off the sub. i to was on it and i remember the lack of energy i had when i got off of it. it comes back with time. exercise helped me with the energy thing and the sleep thing. i kept busy during the days and crashed hard at night and even took naps. keep it up..
Congrats.So much controversy around subs, sounds like you may have a success story. I'm down to 2mg. and trying to find multiple experiences about jump off point, but can't get many. I'm not looking for advice, but comparative experiences. Hope you share your experience, hope, and strength, so many more may heal this horrible affliction.
Thanks for your support and grats to you as well.  I can't believe I walked around these last two years on subs thinking I was sober.  So many people I know think this way.  Just trading their Heroin or Oxy addiction for another trapped situation.  Let the chains be broken!
wow yes, let the chains be broken! I liek that!

keep up the good work, it only gets better and better.

hugs,
Lily