Day 14
So aside from that minor setback on Wednesday, I'm still doing good.  I've been noticing an improvement in my overall mental health and my outlook on life is starting to improve as well.  The one piece of advice I can give to people on here, if you cave at some point and take something, don't feel sorry for yourself and don't automatically assume you've failed and you're back on day one.  Logically, you've only set yourself back a day or two.  The best thing to do is to treat it like it never happened and just keep moving forward.  Now if you start taking them everyday again or make taking them a regular thing, then yes I would be worried.  But if you only do it once don't beat yourself up over it.  I caved 2 days ago took 2 vic but I'm not looking at it as the end.  In fact I think it was necessary in establishing my own mental security that they're old news.
Get back on the proverbial horse!!!  If you learned something then it was worth it!!!  The mental is big....starting to see the world with a clear brain is amazing.  I am loving it!  One day at a time.  But you know that! :)
HEY dude a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure get yourself to a N/A meeting and start treating the problem rather then the symptoms
as addicts we need to change the very way we think and reason other wise we can think and reason our selfs into anything.........Gnarly