Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 2 almost in the bag...

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 2 almost in the bag...

So i'm about done with day 2... actually slept last night with the help of melatonin and some other amino acids.. sweaty and flopped around a bit, but not terrible. I have that chemical taste in my mouth still, trying to get rid of it by drinking fruit smoothies.. we'll see.

my brain is a little fuzzy, but that is to be expected. Have a lot on my plate currently, but all is good. Even small victores like day 2 make me feel good - now i just have to stay with it for good!
What is day 2 from????
HI, just wanted to say congrats! Yes, little milestones are what get you where you want to be. I just woke up to day 2 and feel HORRIBLE! I am kicking an opiate add. wish me luck.
Congrats on  day two !  
what is day 2 from?  Lots and lots of hydrocodone and soma each day... my third time doing this, trying to make it the last.

I had to do a lot of driving and such today, so it sort of took my mind off it - except for the roadside "pitstops"  LOL.  

anyway, thanks for the support... one hour at a time.
Day 2 is great!!  And getting out probably did u some good....Hang in there!!
r2r
day 2 and day 3 is tomorrow....keep on moving forward