Day 2 of Short Subutex Detox from Roxys
I've posted before, tried doing this before, but this time I truly have no choice in getting/staying clean.  I'm hoping that if I follow up with some after-care, (& also having serious consequences if I slip back into addiction again)- I can beat this.  I was clean for over 3 years after having a magical oxy script, so I know it's possible, just a matter of how I play this.  

I feel relatively good, better than most day 2's going CT (usually I'd just ate some xanax and slept through the most & worst of it, it was always post-detox that would get me..), and I'm wondering if I take subutex for 5 days, if I'll have a withdrawal once I do stop taking it, or if I will segue comparatively smoothly.  I know the better I physically feel, the more I can do to distract myself from the inevitable raging cravings.

I'm taking a ton of vitamins, drinking as much water as humanly possible, does anyone else have any helpful ideas for a short subutex detox to make it more successful?
What does the prescribing doctor say about you taking it for 5 days?
I dont have insurance, thus no prescribing doctor.  I am not looking to replace my roxy addiction with subutex, and I've read that often it's a more difficult detox from subs if someone is on them a long time, than if they'd just detoxed from their opiate DOC.  
Most Suboxone/Subutex prescribing doctors don't take insurance anyway. Mine didn't and it cost me a small fortune to see him.

Anyway, we can't help you with any suggestions on the Sub, I think you know it is a violation of our guidelines to do so. But we can make suggestions to you and support you. I was just saying this to someone else and I feel like I am repeating myself today but my concern is that you still self-medicating and that behavior will get you in trouble every time. I hear that you are not looking to replace one for the other and I will bet 100% of the people who started Sub said the same thing. So please, please be careful. You are obviously taking some else's prescription--which is dangerous too. Just be careful if you decide this is the way to go (and I am hoping that you will change your mind).

Tell us what you plan to do for aftercare and we can make some suggestions. Hang in there and I hope this all works out for you. Keep talking and keep listening.