Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 2

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 2

..........ugh
Well I'm glad I asked lol.  Hang in there and make sure you are drinking lots of fluids.  Hopefully you have some imodium (immodium).  Just think of it as having the flu.  You can tell your roomie you are sick and maybe he will get some supplies for you.  Gatorade will help too.
Just wanted to add my support. Day 2 and 3 were the worst for me after day 3 I really started to improve. Take some imodium (immodium)! Not only does it help the tummy troubles it helps with the wd's too! I would take 4 at a time and it did help the wd. It won't take them away but it really did help me. Wishing you the best!
Just wanted to say how much this helps. What doesn't is the fact that this thing has me as "female"! Haha thanks again
You can change your settings to male.  Maybe on day 4 you will feel up to it lol.
Stay strong.  It is so worth it.
It gets better!  I on day10 ... It is easy for me to say it gets better but it really does : ). This site offers tremendous support even if you don't interact with a lot of people just reading the posts was helpful for me to keep my mind focused of where I want to be instead of where I was headed.
I agree with Blondie...this is a wonderful place to forget your problems for awhile because as you continue to read, you'll see some have it absolutely terrible. It occupies your mind and answers a whole BUNCH of questions. I wouldn't be where I am w/o the support of these guys and of course my husband. :) Hang in there....it really does get better and I'm proof!! 22 days clean :)
My hardest thing is having all these people telling me where I can find some pills and me having to say no right now. Just need day 5 bad. Bad
just stay strong...you can fight it and tell the people offering you pills...NO.....then tell them to take a hike...hahaha  i know it's not that easy but you get my meaning....we are here for you....just keep posting and getting support....this place saved me and helped me get over 60 days clean...hang in there!  you can do it!  
gonna get better, lost, hang in there.  just push through these initial gruesome days.  i remember having a lot of sources, and it is hard to tell them to go away.  especially when your body and brain are begging for more.  an old NA sponsor told me just to say "we're getting clean here" but i know that is no real help when you often want to say yes.  that was and sometimes is still a struggle for me.  like this text staring you in the face that they have some whatevers.  but you gotta stay strong, lost, you got to!!!! it is so worth it.  we're here for support, just holler ...
Day 2-nuff said huh! I get it. I know exactly where you are at. I know its tough but its also crucial you start thinking about an aftercare plan as well. I know I know-you just want  to get thru this day but I have to put the bug in your ear. Hang in there. You will make it thru.

"Change occurs when the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of changing."

I know its a cliché but clichés helped me a lot in the beginning and still do to this day. I have them all over my house.
(((hugs)))
Yeah I'm listening to Garry Allan "every storm runs out of rain" over and over hah. Thanks for the support.