Day 21...3 Weeks!
I want to thank everyone who has supported me on my journey to sobriety and recovery.  I am at 3 weeks today and I feel great!  My energy level is good, despite getting little to no sleep for the last several days.  Although my stress level is through the roof, I'm able to stay focused and resist the urge to "take a pill" to help ease it.  My fiance is constantly checking on my mental status with the withdrawal to make sure I'm okay and not craving or, heaven help us, giving in to a craving.

The wedding is in 2 days, now.  Today is the official day that people are getting into town.  We've been crazy busy up to this point, and still have a lot to do this morning.  We actually moved one of our groomsmen's girlfriend last night so that she could be at the wedding this weekend.  We didn't get done until 2:30 this morning and I've' been up since 5:00 a.m.  We have a party tonight, so there's no chance of any rest for me today.  Please keep me in your prayers...I'm afraid I'm going to crater before the wedding.  Tomorrow is going to be even crazier, culminating with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner tomorrow night and the wedding Saturday.

I will post later, if I can, and if not, for sure in the morning.

I am thinking of you all and hoping everyone is having a good day today.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers.  Hugs to each of you and, again, I can't thank you enough for the encouragement and support you've shown me.  What a wonderful group!

xoxoxo
Rosie
good luck to you. I too am trying to get clean in time for my wedding in December. understand how important that it.!
Rose I didn't get my invite I already have my plane tickets to Houston.......lol

don't forget to breathe........I know how much your looking forward to being the center of attention...

Seriously I wish you and you soon to be husband "the younger man" a life time of smiles and for you that you stay in recovery and find the strength and wisdom to fight off any cravings..........becareful don't let the stress of the big wedding get to you..........talk to you man he loves you and will understand and I am sure will do everything in his power not to let anything happen to you.....on this great day I wish you the best........

Enjoy the moment and capture it forever

M........
im worried about you, newly clean, extremely busy, huge changes, and no doubt in a few weeks when its all over another huge change (in pace).

i hope it all goes well for you, but i encourage you to make your recovery and yourself your first priority.

EVERYTHING else must be second place to them.

if you can stay sobre, you have a chance at a good life, if you let anything that happens im your life make you pick up a pill (or 100)  you will be back where you were.

please try not to see this post as negative, i truely wish you the best and believe it can happen, but the pills are always just an arms length away and they ruin everything, and i want you to avoid that possibility at all costs.

enjoy this wonderful time, but remeber, compared to your sobriety, IT ALL COMES SECOND.

SOBRIETY FIRST  
Rose, Thinking of you, take it easy.
You are doing great.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  always a positive outlook...
Honey, we are proud of you. You give me hope....Keep it up girl...

Lisa
Congrats on 3 weeks!!  I'm sure your having trouble sleeping more because of the weeding than anything. It feels great to not be taking those damn things doesn't it?  I hope you have a FABULOUS wedding!  It will be such a relief when it's over.  You can wind down and just relax.  Good luck and congrats on your wedding too.  
Thanks so much!  Your words mean the world to me right now!  I know that after the whirlwind, when the dust settles and things get back to "normal", I will probably be facing some craving hurdles.  I do have a good home group of N/A and lots of supportive people around me, so I know I can do this.  I'm not too ashamed to admit a weakness or ask for help if I need it.

You guys rock!

xoxoxo
Rosie
I have been clean for 6 days after 2years on 10/325 hydros at 6-8 a day.  Unfortunately I gave in to the mental pressure and took 2 hydros this morning.  What can I expect to feel physically if I stop now?
Don't look back at that...keep moving forward.  If you only took two, you shouldn't have set yourself back much, if at all with the withdrawal process.  The mental part is so much harder than the physical part.  The bummer is, after 6 days you're over the worst of the physical withdrawal.  You can do this.  Just get back up on that horse and keep riding.  Don't let the setback throw you back into a life that is hell.  You will find so many supportive, caring and informative people here.  Stay active.  Find a support group such as N/A and go to meetings.  I wish you well.  I won't be here much to give you support over the next couple of days and I apologize for that, but many, many other people will.  If you have any questions, post a new thread and people will answer.  Good luck.

Rosie
Wow. You have come a long way! I remember back when I was on Day 1 and you were on Day 4...I think that may have been the longest week of my life :)
Good lauck at your wedding this weekend, I will be thinking about you and sending lots of love your way! :)

You are awesome Rosie. dont ever forget it.

xxoo,
Lauren
Thanks, girl.  I think you're  pretty awesome, too!  Way to go to you!!!

Talk to you soon.

xoxoxo
Rosie
I think you will be just fine. I have been clean for 4 years, before that I had stopped for about a year maybe a little less, I relapsed, Quit with no problems.
I know everyone is different, so I wish you the best of luck. Let me know how you do
We have the same clean date!    Happy 3 weeks clean, partner!!!!!     Best of all to you for a beautiful wedding.   Take it easy, dont stress, you have everything planned now...................let the fun part begin and dont be afraid to delegate responsibilities and ask for help.
I have been taking vikes for about 4 years now. 2 -3 pills a day and havent taken any in about a week and its killing me im so tempted but my husband and I are trying to have kids and we have been married for a year and half I dont think I can handle it much longer.but we want to have a baby, im so stressed from not taking any and also stressed from the negative prego tests.  Someone help