Day 23!
Today is day 23 CLEAN! It feels good to be able to say that! :-) But I still have NO ENERGY at all! When is my energy going to come back? This is driving me crazy! If I could just get up and do stuff I would be happy. The more I do the worse I feel.
Congrats.  A lot will depend on sleep. Are you getting any?  I dealt with a lot of afternoon fatigue and early evening fatigue but its gotten significantly better over the last 10 days (day 32 here!)...I'm usually OK in the mornings but I had been getting 5-8 hours sleep since about day 10 which is pretty rare.  I think the other factor is what you were taking when you went clean as the withdrawals from some of the drugs can be longer and worse than others...I was taking a lot of Norco...Anyways, if you elaborate a little more there is probably people who have more experience that can help you.
Yea I am getting sleep. about 8 hours a night. Some better than others. I get woke up easy though. It's been a battle for years with me. I was on methadone then went to suboxone and then hydrocodone. Its been between 5 and 6 years. I have all day fatigue!
23 days is major! Are you taking any supplements? Our bodies go through a lot during withdrawal and often we aren't eating very healthily to begin with. It is a good sign that you are getting sleep. A good multivitamin and B Complex would be a good start if you aren't taking them already. Are you eating and drinking enough fluids? Maybe try something like Ensure or Boost and energy and protein bars Also, some medications may cause lethargy. Just throwing some things out there.

Again, congratulations on your clean time!
I take some vitamins. My appetite just isn't the same yet. I am still a little jittery too. I'm not on any medications but vitamins. When does energy usually start to return?
Just be patient...I felt the same frustration withdrawing from Suboxone...thought I would never feel better...but you WILL I promise...I'm on day 32 and finally going down the other side of that mountain...feeling a lot better...the fatigue still comes and goes...but I do have more energy. I remember a post I read when I first started coming here that said..."you can't expect the detox part to happen over night when getting to this point took a really long time" and I've said that over and over to myself....kept me from throwing in the towel a few times. Hang in there...you have 23 days behind you....that's HUGE!
I quit taking Suboxone on Feb. 1st. The withdrawal was so intense I started taking pills again on the 8th day off of it. I did them for about 2 months and detoxed off of them. I'm not sure how long the suboxone withdrawal lasts but I'm sure it's not effecting me at this point. I absolutely feel like crap. I am so tired all of the time!