Day 30 off methadone !!!!!!!
Just an update...It's been 30 days since my last dose of methadone. Everything is great....Still very little but, it's worth it. Anybody have any quarrel about quiting methadone, its tough, it can be done and its worth it. I want to thank everybody in the forum. It really helps knowing your not alone. Keep up the good work people.

D.
Sorry tracker is 3 days off....fix that problem...Must have had the head thing going on then..lol
CONGRATS on your 30 daYS, anrtech :)   don't let your guard down and keep walking !
HI and congrats on 30 days off of the drug from he11....if you can knock out the first month the next 2 get a little ezer are you sleeping yet?? and how is your energy level ?? those are the two bigest complaints when detoxing off methadone I detoxed off a 6 1/2yr habit at 150mg so it took me around 90 days to start to feel better it like that for a lot of people but I have herd of some doing it in 60 days....anyway hang in there keep pushing forward you do get well it just a slow process....I wish you all the best in your recovery good luck and God bless.....Gnarly
HHhmmm sleep...1 hour last night. I was averaging about 5 hrs. Energy is low but I do get around.