Day 4
So I am on day 4 now.  I woke up feeling pretty good.  I still do not have a whole lot of energy.  We are moving from California to Colorado in a week and I have to get up and pack so I feel like I am in that "fake it till you make it" stage.  Going through the motions of life.  Body aches are gone.  I have been sleeping through the nights every night which is a God send since I have 4 little ones.  Thankfully my nanny works today so maybe I can get some work done.  These are the days I am SO happy I work from home.  I home school too so I am hoping I can get the kids to do some school.  Thankfully we had them a week ahead of schedule.  I cannot wait to get to Colorado and have a fresh start.  I am sorry but California was horrible for us.  The Army was not smart moving us here.  We have a son with Cerebral Palsy and the stress of all his care while driving into LA everyday was horrible.  I am so happy to be moving home (Colorado is home for us).  Anyways sorry for the rant.  I am going to go take a shower and see if I can get some energy going.  I am glad I decided to do this and I know everyday it will just get better!!  Thank God!  He is amazing :)
Congrats on your 4 big days! That is great! You will start to feel much better very soon and staying busy, especially with the move, will do more good for you than you probably realize!! You have definitely made a great decision and it's one that you will not regret. Keep us posted on how you're doing!! Oh, and be sure to take vitamins every single day! They really really really help :)!
CONGRATS on 4 days..keep moving even when you want to stop! I moved when I was going through w/d good charicter building skills!! Congrats on going home!!
First off congrats on day 4! "Fake it til you make it" was my mantra for quite a while, and guess what? It works! I am glad that you are going home, getting away and getting a fresh start. Colorado is beautiful, and  love going there! ( I would love to move to either SW Colorado or New Mexico. I find that area just magical. I'm sure that sounds silly, but it's beautiful, and so cool with the history an such. Like Mesa Verde. Awesome stuff!) I hope that your move is stress free and quick and you can start your new, clean life in your new home! Remember, attitude can change everything, for better or for worse!