Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 5 Grrrrrr. ........ANGRY

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 5 Grrrrrr. ........ANGRY

Feel a little better but, have had this ANGRY feeling all day (I'm Not going to harm anyone or anything). BUT JUST FEEL THAT ON TOP OF EVERTHING ELSE WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? locked caps didnt want to retype not yelling,but I am still taking some valium, shouldnt that calm?
Begining to eat a small amounts and vitimans, still tingley and COLD.
Thank you all again. prayers sent
I`m there w/ you i almost wrote the same thing until i read yours
anger sucks too and I imagine it is from the anxiety of all that we are going thru.. Hang int there and try to be nice. LOL
I posted here before taking it out on the wife. It sure helps the morale of my house to not be angry..
I hear ya!!! loud and clear..seems to be the course of this addiction/withdrawal..i just post or write..whatever i have to..hang in there..and congrats to you for still going...it will get better..
I also still get impatient and irritable...i have learned to not say anything in some situations...."if you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all"...i think that is the old saying and i have had to follow it as of late..but everyone feels like this sometimes and i try to remind myself i am just not used to feling my feelings....
Anger can be your friend is you direct it at the right thing.  Direct your anger at your DOC, and turn it into DETERMINATION!  Say "I can beat you, you Sxx of a Bxxxx!.  I AM stronger thgan you, and I WILL take my life back from you, you AxxHxxx."

Sorry about the language, but it is very appropriate to swear when one is angry, especially to something that is such a demon.

Friend999