Day 5 and feeling positive
Okay, I know it's not much but I have managed to maintain my 40% taper for the past 5 days.  I feel pretty good However, I have woke up with headaches for the past 2 days along with the RLS.  I beleive I will try to lower my dose again Monday.  I want ot Thank eveyone for their positive words and support.  I really want to kick this UGLY habit and never take another Lortab again..

It all started with that one pill and it grew out of control.. I will Not allow a pill to have control of my life NO longer.. I have a bright future ahead of me and I am takeing my life back. God I pray that it is real soon that my body and mind taper down AGAIN and still do my daily activities.. Thanks Again everyone! xoxo
You are doing great.....when I dropped doses too quickly I got massive headaches as well....this time I am going much slower and haven't any.....
Thats awesome news.... Slow and Steady we will take control back...xoxo
Good job and I know it's hard!  If I can just make a suggestion here: drop by small amounts...you've had some symptoms and it's related to that big drop, I think.

Good luck going forwaed! It's not a race and everything you do and every time you taper down, it's a positive step! It doesn't have to be fast though...

Keep in touch here...
Thanks Vicki!  I will keep that in mind.... I will go slow and easy.. And keep you guys posted.. I am just looking foward to my lortab free life! xoxo....We can do this
Let your body get used to.the adjustment. It needs time.to reset every drop. Im proud of your progress. Keep up the will power. And.don't.loose sight of your goal!!
Gotcha~ I just want  proud that I woke up from this nighmare and relized that the pills were killing me!!