Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 6 NO SUB!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 6 NO SUB!

And I'm happy to report, STILL no w/d symptoms. Sleep is coming around. I didn't have to take melatonin last night and I got about 6 hrs. Sleep. Still no cravings, but I am in the middle of an out of state move. So, I 've had alot going on. No time to give to anything but boxes. Lol. I can't wait to get on the other end of this move. I am beyond over this. Its been physically draining, but I will say, I quit in one of the most challenging times in my life. I get great strength from that. And mindset. Hope you all are having a great day! Thank u to all my inspiring supporters! Xoxo
Good morning, Amaria! That is great news. You have really done a fantastic job, especially with all that has been going on. I hope you get some time to rest and relax soon.
Great job and you found the strength to move. Wow.
way to go huni ya don't have time to be sick and ya killing it awesome work stay strong love from oz aj xoxoxoxo
Awesome job Amaria.... see i told u things would work out best for .... u being a brave girl. man i m so proud of u.
take care gunnu
You all are awesome. Im finally pulling out tom. Night or early sun. Morn. Its a loooong drive im dreading. But has to be done. Moving truck will be here tom. Hubby and I will be loading it all day. I still have alot to do inside tge house today. Ugh! Then I'll be entering my second phaze of recovering. Im moving by my family, high stress situation, both parents have cancer, one is losing his battle. Sux, abd i'll be around lots of pills, and my DOC. I will be drowning myself in counseling, I refuse to break. In between setting up another house. This is a test of will, I WILL win! Thanx ti all of you too. Xoxo
I decided I'm sooooo drinking a beer tonight!lol! I am sweaty spagetti runnin all these darn boxes down the steps! Geez! I'm gonna still wait till I get moved to have my glass of wine. I know that would make me lazt right now. So i'll hold out!lol!