Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 6 no methadone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 6 no methadone

well today is day 6 I finally got some sleep last night and feel much better. The only thing that is still bothering me is my stomach. I am stoped up badly. My appetite is back and I can move without any pain. I am sooo happy today that I can sit here and be clean and not hurt so badly. I can do this!!!! and I will continue to do this!!! YAYYYY ME!
go you!!! your doing great , well done on day 6, glad you got some sleep, you can do this! you are doing this!! , best wishes,
good 4 u!
dont forget to seek support...and keep an eye over your shoulder...addiction can be sneaky sometimes...we have to stay aware of it and stay strong

Congrats and keep moving forward
thank you to the both of you .....and yes I know I have to keep my eyes open towards these things or it will sneak up on me and there I go again. But I have a great motivation for this to work. My husband and I have only been married a 1 and 1/2 and he has no children of his own and we would like to have one. But i have to get my tubes reversed and before I can do that I have to get clean and stay clean.
GOOD MOTIVATION....YOUR DOING AWESOME!!! So happy to hear your doing better and you can move!!! Isn't it such an awesome feeling! I hear you on the stomach thing...I know have the same problem ugghhhh!!! I wonder when we should stop taking the vitamins? Hope you had a great day :)
Yea I didnt have diarrhea I was backed up so I took a stool softner and it has really messed me up. Not sure if it was that or the vitamns.. I am going to cut both out at this point and see if my belly dont get better. On top of that the smell is horriable I have never smelled something so bad not even changing diapers lol....just ready to get back to my normal life again. I have to much going on to be like this. The hubby is having to drive himself to work with no DL at this point and that isnt good. But oh well I know it will get better it is just a matter of when.
HI Jennifer....im glad to here the body pains are going away some have described it as there mussels being torn from there bones it can get prtiyy ruff coming off this stuff its good your sleeping but keep in mind this stuff is very cyclic and you will get a few nights in a row then bam you back to no sleep.....how is your energy??? thats usually a problem exercise is the best cure keep in mind no 2 withdrawals are the same so dont compare yourself to others
everybody goes threw different stuff at different times just know you a kicking one of the hardest drugs out there to kickthe first month is the ruffest the second one is better its was around 90 days that I started to come around so just know it can take a wile ans its not uncommon id it does...just know little by little you are getting better and you will fulling recover hang in there keep posting....good luck and God bless......Gnarly    
thank you I know that it will come in sperts. As long as I can get some sleep every once in a while I can deal with the things that I have to deal with. As for the energy it comes and goes.