Day 6 without norco
Slept until 1 pm today. Guess my body needed it, feling a little depresssed like I wasted my day though:(
Day's not over yet :)
Haha thanks!! It does get better.
You deserved to sleep in.  And you are absolutely right, I'm sure your body did need it.  And sleep is so important for our health.  Apparently the sleep we get on pain meds isn't "real" sleep.  Natural sleep is what counts.

Most importantly, congrats on the 6 days... WELL DONE!!
Congratulations on day six.  

My "experience"-"experiment" with sleep is complicated. Sometimes my mind needs sleep and it varies to how much.  Sometimes my body needs sleep and it also varies on how much I need.  I guess sometmes it is both but more often than not is one or the other.  I work a little differently than most but this is something I figured out last year.  When it got to the point that I was having dreams again, whether good or bad, that I was able to analyze and tie them into something that I needed to feel or acquire, I was able to subconsciously process things that I couldn't have done without the sleep.

An example is that I wanted to have the oppurtunity to turn down pain pills.  Since I had not went around dealers or anything it was hard to obtain that. One night I had a dream that I had turned them down and when I woke up I felt like I did.  Dreams are powerful, more powerful than we can understand.  

Sometimes it is something I worried about like one I had here awhile back. me and my "soulmate" had our first fight.  It felt like fights that I had before with other women but it was something that I thought we would never do.  That night I had one of my last dreams until recently.  In the nightmare we broke up over a Hunger Games book...lol.  Anyway all day that day before that dream I was worried that our one fight was going to cause us to break up and it almost did.  The dream showed me how small that worry was and helped us to pick back up momentum in our relationship.

This is mostly the crazy thoughts of a manic person.  You can think I'm crazy because most people do.  But I hope in the least it makes you smile.

Cheer up,

Larry
No day clean is wasted Ha!!  Congrats on your 6 days!!!  There's a lot of people around here that would LOVE to sleep till 1 pm...Hahaha!!

I sleep good and hard.  I've been reading that we "restore and heal" at a faster rate and at our best while sleeping.  Isn't that COOL????

So, I just enjoy the zzzz's.  I didn't fight insomnia as bad as some others, but I had A LOT of troubling GOING to sleep.  Now at 170 days clean my brain seems to be healing enough to re-set itself to around 1am to 9 am.
Not the same all the time, but I'll take it Ha!!  Midnight to 8 is good, too!!!
Keep on keeping on~~
Hi your body will sleep when it needs to you just detoxed thats hard on the body it ok you slept till 1 your ketching up on sleep keep pushing forward your doing great..........Gnarly
Hey..I napped twice today on day 7 even though I slept from 11 to 7.  I pushed myself pretty hard through the first 6 days, so felt I deserved a day to be nice to myself.  And so do you!  Time to be kind to out bodies and souls after wha we put them through.  
6 days, fantastic!!! Good that you allowed yourself sleep. Sleep is at a premium during the early stages of detox. Keep on keeping on!
congrats on day 6!!   and like the other posts....i say sleep when you can in the first couple weeks.....it's important to let your body and mind heal itself.....you're doing great!!  keep up the good work!!  
I truly love you guys. I dont believe I could do this if I didn't find this site and you guys. "Nolife4me" you have been AMAZING SUPPORT and I feel like you've become a good friend. Thanks guys. Words can't explain. Tomorrows day 7, and I'm gonna kick it's ***!!! Love you all!

~Tyler (frickazee)