Day 6
Well still here! Body and back ache still hurts. I didn't post for few days cuz so icky and mentally grouch . I have had glimpses of happiness, laughter, goosebumps, and then not. Anyhow I didn't sleep for 2 nights straight! Up like zombie . Then I slept all night ! RLS comes and goes. I get up every day and try to clean and cook. Today I thought I would feel better but actually in bed :( Womp Womp Womp . Happy clean ! But ouch!
Had RLS as well,,,Dr put me on Neurontin, relaxed me enough that I could get back to sleeping normal. Just a suggestion ,,,,I am almost to day 11 and feeling a TON better...
congrats on day 6!  you will start to feel better and better each day!  hang in there!  you're doing great!
Hey it is good to hear from you. Hun good job getting up. It is hard but will make you feel better. Push yourself, go outside for a walk and get some sun. The sunshine always helps. Make sure you are eating and staying hydrated.
You are doing awesome. Keep on keepin on.
Keep the faith,
Debbie
Keep it up, it'll get better! Yay for you!!!!
Thanks Debbie and the rest of you. Still trucking. Gonna look for NA tomorrow . Still super weak .
That is awesome!  Did you take anything to help you sleep?  I've been taking benedryl, but it doesn't seem to be helping much.
Oh gosh yes! First 2 nights wide awake! Zombie! So I took Advil pm, and benzo which run out tomorrow and now I slept for past couple nights
Never give up!! Educate yourself as much as possible about addiction & opiate dependency. Wishing u all the best & a healthy and safe recovery!! You're in my prayers. I'm rooting for you!!