Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 6
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Day 6

Hello all!  Haven't been on in a while. Thought I would let you know that I'm still hanging in there. Day 6...woohoo!  Has it been easy?  No!  I'm having strong cravings right now and I am so tempted to use!  I won't give into it because I know the guilt and shame it brings and it will be to me like starting over again. Then in comes the depression. I am ready for the cravings to go!!  i'm tired of the emotional roller coaster!  The other withdrawal symptoms are much better!!!  Praise God!!!  Thanks to you all for the continued prayers and support. I have been reading the posts everyday and they really are helping me to get through.  Taking it min by min.  God bless you all!  Talk soon!
Tags: Day 6
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5204799_tn?1365460384
6 days!!!! yay!!!! im so happy for you and congrats!!!
thank you so much for posting. it is truly encouraging for others to know that THIS CAN BE DONE!!
im sorry youre still battling the emotional part but from what i understand this will let up with a little more time under your belt!
congrats again.....and thanks for inspiring others to take their own journey towards freedom!!
Paige
Blank
229538_tn?1300381367
Congratulations on day 6 . it will get better with each day that passes I promise . Stay strong and try and stay busy . Jimmy
Blank
Thank you both!  I tell ya...this addiction is a MONSTER!  Make no mistake about it!  When I get free from this, I can't go back!  cuz if I  do then I'm done!!!  I'm learning more and more that this thing will always try to rear its ugly head!  It will always be lurking around.  Lord give me the strength to resist it so I can finally live!  God bless you guys!
Blank
4341997_tn?1380655144
congrats on day 6!  you are doing great! just keep up the good work...you will see the light at the end of the tunnel!  it's amazing to be free!  
Blank
Good for you . . . congrats on 6 days clean!!!  You are right about not giving in to the cravings - you don't want to do this again, and you NEVER will have to.  Just hang in there - it WILL get better.  You are doing great :))
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...