Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 7 Vike free an stressed out

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 7 Vike free an stressed out

ok today is day 7 mentally and physically feel fine,every once in awhile i will experiance hot flashes...easy to deal with ,cleaned and made myself get out and function,went to stores witth my kids ,was very hard for me to get out of the car,cause of the anxiety,been wasted for years,so i finally went in and accomplished my mission,well came home to the abusive relationship,no sleep in 3 days,insomnia is horrible,believe i will sleep tonight,he knows i am trying to recover,making it hard for me,anyway i left to go back out,cause he stresses me out,he is using cause he runs a thusand miles an hour and is an ***,well while backing up in my truck,was so anxietied up had hit another vehicle,for a quick moment i wanted to be high again,i was like nothing is going right so f..it ....I didnt use and i am proud,looking forward till tommorow,just breathe breathe breathe :)
Tags: DAY 7