Day 8 off Roxi Question
Well, today is day 8 off a 3 month Roxicodone bender (90mg/day).  Still having symptoms, but much less.  Still have some chills, substantial weakness and fatigue.....and my anxiety is through the roof.  Can anyone tell me when the fatigue/anxiety started to go away for them?  These pills are evil, went from 2 mile runs in under 15min to struggling to walk up steps.

I was thinking maybe this was Klonopin W/D symptoms creeping in, but I took a 2mg k-pin last night and it did nothing, so it's still my body screaming for Roxis.
Hi Jestech! I can totally relate to you! Roxis were my drug of choice! First off be very proud of your success! 8 days is amazing! The fatigue/anxiety nut is a tough one to crack! I am at 40 something days clean, and there are days that I struggle with fatigue and anxiety! It is much better now! I started to get much better around week 2! Now, I have more good days than bad days! For me, what works the best is just to get off my butt and get moving! Try to tackle a small project! I would do a couple of loads of laundry, or get outside and wash my car! Later, I would try something a little bigger, like cleaning out a closet, or pulling weeds in the yard! The more physical activity, the better, and more tired I felt at the end of the day! Continue, if you are, drinking protein drinks, taking B vitamins etc! As far as anxiety, keep yourself focussed on something, anything that you can! The anxiety hits me the worst when I start letting my mind wander here and there! Anxiety just builds on itself! Take care, you are doing so well! All the very best, keep posting!!