Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 8 off Roxi Question

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 8 off Roxi Question

Well, today is day 8 off a 3 month Roxicodone bender (90mg/day).  Still having symptoms, but much less.  Still have some chills, substantial weakness and fatigue.....and my anxiety is through the roof.  Can anyone tell me when the fatigue/anxiety started to go away for them?  These pills are evil, went from 2 mile runs in under 15min to struggling to walk up steps.

I was thinking maybe this was Klonopin W/D symptoms creeping in, but I took a 2mg k-pin last night and it did nothing, so it's still my body screaming for Roxis.
Hi Jestech! I can totally relate to you! Roxis were my drug of choice! First off be very proud of your success! 8 days is amazing! The fatigue/anxiety nut is a tough one to crack! I am at 40 something days clean, and there are days that I struggle with fatigue and anxiety! It is much better now! I started to get much better around week 2! Now, I have more good days than bad days! For me, what works the best is just to get off my butt and get moving! Try to tackle a small project! I would do a couple of loads of laundry, or get outside and wash my car! Later, I would try something a little bigger, like cleaning out a closet, or pulling weeds in the yard! The more physical activity, the better, and more tired I felt at the end of the day! Continue, if you are, drinking protein drinks, taking B vitamins etc! As far as anxiety, keep yourself focussed on something, anything that you can! The anxiety hits me the worst when I start letting my mind wander here and there! Anxiety just builds on itself! Take care, you are doing so well! All the very best, keep posting!!