Day 8....little positivity for the day!
Woke up early..but still got a good 7 hours sleep!  I have a hate/love relationship with sleep now.  I hate that another day has ended because it's been so great, BUT I love the thought of another day to come!  Even waking up earlier than I have in a long while I'm good.....nice strong coffee, a good morning chillin with my honey before he was off to work and now I'm blaring music on our surround sound and singing along.  My dogs think I"m insane but they hide their ridicule by pretending to sleep and ignoring me.  I think they're just jealous that I have the thumbs and I get to choose the music.  But I digress......Usually this time of morning I have to shake the "heavy" feeling...ya know?....the kinda blues-y feel?  Today...it wasn't really there!  I do know the amino acids in the protein shake (that I get at Walmart of all places!!) and the mid-day vitamin B complex is a MUST!  I skipped my B's yesterday and could tell a difference.  Today I will remember!!  Already the thought of the first days of w/d makes me sick when I even THINK of pills....so not a craving at all.  I"m sure things will change and I'm all prepared for them.  Sticky notes here and there.....little messages on my laptop...even my phone!  As I've said before, I'm realizing FINALLY how important thinking ahead about after care and planning ahead of time for triggers is SO important!  I've even made playlists online....positive, upbeat, get-yer-*** moving kinda songs....all ready for when needed! :o)  Essential oils for aromatherapy stress relief and mental stimulation.  Getting out today in my convertible ....even though it's pouring cats and dogs.  I have a charity event this Friday so lots to do!  Advice today....again....KEEP BUSY!  You keep your mind and body busy and those stupid little thoughts don't have room to flutter in and if they do they go as quickly as they come.  Also....DO NOT let other's problems or stresses become yours!!!  Going through some of that today...BUT even though I love these people, their probs aren't mine.  I can be there for them and love them but I don't need to carry their baggage.  I'm sure I'll pop in later.....got some boogy-ing  to do while I sweep and clean my house!  Much peace and love to all! Keep up the great work!!  You deserve to smile, FEEL, and reveal your TRUE YOU to the world.....and the world will be better for it!
What a positive post.nice one!!
Thanks rlz!  I know reading other's positive posts really helped me.  Helping others is awesome for the soul....that's why I was so excited to be able to do this Charity event coming up on Friday!  Plus, it's always good to be able to sale some of my inventory just laying around!  LOL
Girl you are cracking me up reading you posts and I'm very certain the dogs are plotting against you and those cursed thumbs as we speak!  You are doing great, doing everything you can to stay positive.  I'm a huge aromatherapy girl so maybe we can trade recipes!  Keep it up and keep the sense of humor coming!  I'm so proud of you!
hey hey congrats on day 8 !!!! looks like you've got your mind in the right place and your starting to enjoy life great news and keep up the great work
                                    steve
LOL....girl...dude...whatever...I"ve been called worse! ;o)  Yes, once I started cleaning while listening to my music....our little dog actually knocked the computer mouse on the floor and "accidentally" (so they're acting) stopped the music.  I see beyond their innocent act, though.

Just got back in from going out to lunch with my hon and visiting a non-profit where we used to be on the advisory board.  Good seeing some old faces...well....not "old", but people from our past. :o)  Headed out soon to go grab some supplies for this Friday's charity event!  

Hope everyone is loving their new lives or at least tolerating it for the temporary moment that it might be kinda icky.....depending on where you are in your new path to a wonderful life!  Keep it up!  It gets amazingly better and better! Much love...
der - my brain goes on autopilot sometimes!!!!
LOL...oh well!  It makes life much more interesting!  ;o)