Day 9!!
I went and got the multivitamins, b-complex, and calcium/magnesium today, and the best part is that they were doing a 2 for 1 deal, so double my money's worth!  

The one problem I've been having is that lately I've been smoking a lot more than I usually do.  I mean I smoke a lot regardless, but damn!  I'm just worried that if I cut my supply of nicotine down too much that the depression will worsen.  I'm conflicted here I feel like I should wait a month before I cut back in order to let me heal a bit, but damn, I'm chaining away close to 30 or more of these death sticks a day!
lol  you sound exactly like me.I got all of my supplies late.I was so out of it I don't know if I would have taken it anyway those first few days.I quit smoking 7 years ago but I still chew nicotine gum.My chewing has went throught the roof since quitting the boatload of oxy.I would just smoke as needed and it will decrease on it's own as you get less nervous.I have have actually read studies that say nicotine is good for depression.I know this is not good.You don't probably want to rock the boat right now by cutting down the smoking imo.How are you feeling?Are things starting to even out.Hope you are having a good day buddy.
Hello and congratulations on your nine days ! Look my friend at this point I would not be so concerned about your thirty smokes a day . Yes smoking is bad for you but lets do it one crutch at a time ! Get threw the addiction and if cigarettes are helping you with that right now then so be it ! You made a wise decision to stop so lets get you threw that first and then you can kick that habit ! Again congrats on nine days and looking forward to more of your post .  Well done !  Jimmy
Thanks Ricart, I'm doing good I took the multi vitamin and the b-complex a couple of hours ago so I feel more energetic for sure!

And thank you, Jimmy, that is definitely a good point you make there, and that's what my instinct was telling me, too!  I don't plan to kick my smoking habit for a while, considering I live with smokers at the moment, but I'll probably cut back to 15-20 a day when the time comes.
It's getting progressively better.  I wake up every day feeling like I got hit by a truck, but later during the day I start to feel better.
Yeah evenings are the best for me.Mornings and afternoon are a constant winding and re-winding up process.I know what you mean about the waking up.It is almost as if someone has snuck in in the middle of the night and beat the tar out of you.The smoking will decrease on it's own.My gum chewing has lessened some.At first the gum balls were piling up everywhere.Is the weather good enough to ride your bike?