Aa
A
A
Close
Day number 20 and counting
Well lost in cleaning and watching my boys I forgot my morning post! What was I thinking! Well the days are starting to feel shorter! Energy is slowly coming back ! My morning workout is almost back to normal once I get going ! I've said it before and ill say it again , music is a big part of recovery! well I guess it's almost closer to good after noon so hope everyone has a good day !!!
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Music has helped me a lot too! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Have a wonderful day!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
5429734 tn?1379745013
Music has also helped me so much. I have been listening to a lot of pink. Lol I have actually started dancing silly again with the kids. What type of music do u like?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
495284 tn?1333897642
Music was and still is my savior!  Glad to see you moving forward with a positive attitude!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Well all kinds , hip hop and jungle I listen to  mostly but all kinds really ! I also have stated playing guitar again , and piano!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
617347 tn?1331296681
your words  sound like great music too... keep being positive... it is so hard sometimes that we need to storage on positiveness
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Love your positive attitude. It can be contagious.  Congratulatios on your 20 days!!!  Keep it going 777!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources